Saturday, September 5, 2009

The start of it all

The beginning.
The start of Death_Unbalanced blogging. The wold is at an end, run for your lives, save yourselves!

If anyone ever drops by here, this is a nail polish blog. Not just logging polish colors and swatching (there are those out there that can do that much better than I), but also Konad ideas, frankening, and polish layering.
This is mostly a log of all the things I come up to do to my nails.

I may not ever be able to swatch the newest colors by all the best brands, but if I have the money available, I will sure try to get them to you. If I get my hands on them somehow, they will be put up here, if not, you just get to see the products of my unbalanced thoughts and ideas.

I try to do my nails twice a week or so, so for now, that is what I am going to aim for. Every time I do my nails, I will get them put up here. Along with the colors, steps and any special things I do to them. Such as Konad stamping, layering and making my own polish.

Hang with me if I mess up or do not keep to the twice a week update. This is my first blog and the first time I have tried doing something like this. I work full time, have to take care of a house, two cats and deal with a little thing called life. I will do my best, but this is quite a new adventure for me.

I do not expect to stand out from among the slew of amazing polish blogs out there, but I can at least get all this down and perhaps give a few people ideas for having fun with their nails.
After all, that is what it really about. Having fun.

So with that, away we go!

0 comments: