Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sexy Under The Sea

Good afternoon my reader!

Yes, kelliegonzo, I see you as my first follower! Thank you, dear! ^_ _^ <3


I know I am a bit late in getting this up, but my laptop screen conked out and I have been talking over a new one with friends and family and been at their house, and thus not at home where I have my camera and computer.

My desktop still works, thank kami! But the Dell laptop was forever old! (well, years old, but as the screen went black, it seems like it should be allot older than it really is!)


Thanks to my dear sister and her boyfriend, who is like a big brother to me, I am now the very excited and proud owner of a brand new black Acer net book!

We had dinner in with a friend last night and they said they were having problems finding something for me, and that I may have to wait to get a new laptop for a while longer. So after dinner, we were asked to help clean up a bit before a movie. My assigned task was to grab the dry laundry, and in place of cloth, I found a box sitting in the dryer containing the net book!

They really got me good! I was completely clueless!
And I am typing and getting this post put together from it now.


As this is a polish idea blog, and not a life story, onto the color!


Today's idea is a kind of under the sea theme.

Done with three coats of China Glaze Sexy In The City for the base, I used China Glaze Up All Night to do the Konad stamping.


Sexy In The City is a bright, beautiful blue with a ton of aqua shimmer. It is a glorious color.

As usual, The application was wonderful with this polish.

If you like bright blue shimmers, I would recommend this one in a heartbeat.


Up All Night is a dark sapphire blue shimmer. It almost seems like dark violet here, as when stamped on the nails, it looks like it has a purple tent to it when layered over Sexy In The city.

This one used two Konad plates, m8 and m21, with three images used to create the look.

There is a total of 9 to 10 stamps on each nail.


Yes, I even show toes! ^ ^;;

The big toes always match the tips as much as possible, the eight little toes are only stamped one time here, with an image from plate number m8.



Up for the next few posts are a few drugstore Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes I grabbed for less that $2.00 each at my local CVS.

If I had no self control at all, I would be back, as they were having sales on a very large chunk of their nail polishes.

Pity I am not a millionaire in place of a receptionist...

And with that, I am off to do my nails!

0 comments: