Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Power to the... Fuchsia?

Up now is the pink in the ones I picked up, Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power. It was once again, a dark day when pictures were taken, but the color here is not too far off from the true color.

I really was planning on doing a Konad with this one, but once on, I really felt like purple, so after I got it finished, I took it right back off again to play with another color. ^ ^;

Thus the reason for not cleaning up.


Fuchsia Power is a darker pink creme and the application was not too bad. Still had to watch out for the long brush handle, but it only took 3 coats there to get it bottle color.


Toes make an appearance here as well!



I think this may have been a really good color, if I liked pinks alot. But once it gets out of the bright, hot, bubble gun spectrum, the likeability factor starts to go downhill for me. But I also think that this one, while I was to impatent to get to the purple, would have made a a good Konad base color. Alas, I need to pick up a good black creme, as I am out, so the half formed idea was cut short.

0 comments: