Friday, October 16, 2009

Spark of Smurf

This is Spark from Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine.
This was kind of a disappointment.
In the bottle this looks like a dark purple. I picked it up thinking it could feed my purple craving.
It looks like a darker blue, almost navy once on. It only looked purple in the sunlight (not that cameras can relly capture purple...) but the color it became once on is quite close to the pictures.
I was really confused because even now, holding the bottle in my hand it looks like a dark purple with red shimmer, not a navy with a small hint of purple shimmer.


It is not that the color was bad, it was not at all, it was just I was expecting a purple, because that is what it looked like, and got a blue in place of that.
I still left it on for over five days.
It was a bit hard to work with. Three coats and it kind of went places, but still not too bad of a polish, just not great.
I used the mega shine top coat that came with it, but I will have to see how it works on more than one polish. I may have to go hunting for another top coat...

It look a bit of cleaning up as well. It was a smurf finger polish for sure!

Short post.
More to come though!

0 comments: