Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fourtune Teller! The Halloween Polish!

Wow!
Just Wow!
If you ever wanted or needed a Halloween nail polish, China Glaze has just granted your every dark little wish with Fortune Teller.
It is not only the perfect Halloween polish, it is also just freaking beautiful!
It is everything you could want in a polish of you like the spooky side of thing, like me, or just are a lover of good polish.


Fortune Teller is 2 sizes of a beautiful orange glitter. A small round and a large hexagon shaped glitter. They managed to get the glitter to pop even with the black base.
It only took 2 coats to get it opaque.

Aa you can see, this little baby really shines in the sun. They are not the best pictures, I had a bit of trouble with the sun washing the polish out and if you look close, you can the tips look odd. The Sally Beauty top coat I have been using, and it was serving me well, I might add, has suddenly started clouding up whatever polish I put it over!
The first time it happened, I was fixing dinner and right after I applied the top coat I had my fingers over steam So I added another coat and all seemed alright till I got Fortune Teller on my tips and they clouded up on me!
It was retched. Even after another coat, as you can tell, the tips still look cloudy or like I slopped a bit of a matte coat on them.
Back to the polish!
Not only was the color enough to get a polish fanatic all hot and bothered, in a very good way, the application was glorious. Thick, but it went where I wanted and stayed there.
It did seem to need more than one top coat, but not because it seemed to rough, but rather that the top coat sucked down into the polish and settled into the small dips. So it looked rough inside, but shined in splender in the sunlight
It was a bit odd, but well worth the puzzle.
I ended up getting two bottles right off the bat and I really am so very happy.
It will be my Halloween polish this year!

And while I picked up Sally Beauty exclusive, I got a sample bottle of China Glaze Matte Magic as well.
Naturally I had to try it out!



The wear on it is after a few days, so it is not the best, but I did want to enjoy all that was the shiny Fortune Teller first.

Sorry about the gap, my nails grow out so fast that I literally have to do my nails a few times a week or they grow out like above, and look tacky.
I think that was... 3 days after I did the coats of Fortune Teller.

Anyway, thank you China Glaze!
This is a top 5 favorite now.
Go hit up a Sally Beauty store now to get one of your own!

0 comments: