Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gun Metal Slinger

And so we come to the end of the Sally Hansen haul from the drugstore.
This one is Gun Metal, and it is a dark gray/ silver shimmer.
This one got a few comments.

Thia is a wonderful color. I am always a fan of silvers.
With this one, it only took 2 coats and really is such a nice color.
Application was good, again only the long handle and the flooding that followed, could be eld against it. Even if you think you have just the right amount on the brush, the handle ten to hold more polish than you think could be up there. Then on occasion you overcompensate, and do not get enough.

But overall I thought they were quite nice.

Toes as well! I did an outdoor shot, but the grass got in the way of the shot, so I just used the indoor one I used to shw off what China Glaze Matte Magic did to it.


Up next I have a Halloween Glitter I have been so excited about!

0 comments: